The Heaven Event Center is a newly completed space that offers a large, high end, flexible space for anything from weddings, seminars, receptions to art openings! The name says it all, its just like heaven, to anyone hosting an even or wedding.
- What is your maximum capacity? We can host 600 guests standing and 350 seated.
- What is included in your basic rental package? Our basic rental package includes 24hr use of the facility, beautiful Italian white leather couches and white sheers framing the windows (with a view of the aforementioned lake), 4 LED color changing fixtures down lighting the main wall, use of a 500 sq. ft kitchen, equipped with warming ovens, a 3 door fridge, multiple sinks and prep stations (no open cooking allowed), over 400 parking spaces, a vertical format HD flat screen in the lobby (bring your photos on DVD), a quadraphonic speaker system that is I-pod driven (the client can plug his own in if he wishes) then pipes music in the lobby, restrooms and patio. The package also includes a maitre d’ who stays at the venue for the entirety of the event, the cleaning fee and power for 6 20 amp circuits and 60 amp 3 phased disconnect.
- What kind of add-on items does your venue offer that are not in the basic rental price? Table and chair rentals, lighting & A/V by PTE Productions, Customized slide show in the lobby on the HD TV and Coordination Services by Heaven.
- When can vendors come in to set up and deliver items? The day before if time permits, but the rental is for 24hrs which allows the vendors to set up earlier in the day.
- Is there a space for the bride and groom to change and/or relax? We have a private office on the second floor for the bride and groom to relax during the event, but we do not ahve a special changing room available.
- Who will be supervising and troubleshooting the day of the wedding? Event manager and Security Staff on-site.
- Are there limitations on decorations? We ask that there be no fog machines or open flame (Candles are ok!)
- Are any other events or weddings book for the day of the event? No, the client reserves Heaven for 24 hours.
- Is there a coordinator available from the venue to help or do clients need to hire one separately? The Heaven Event Center offers a Coordination Package at an additional cost.
- Do clients need to use any specific vendors? The Heaven Event Center requires all vendors to be licensed and insured.
- When can clients do a rehearsal? The evening before the wedding is available for the client to rehearse in the event space.
- What will they do if it rains (if they are having an outdoor ceremony)? We have a 7,000 sq ft event ball room that can be sectioned off with white drapes in the event we needed to use inside space.
- What information do you think clients often overlook in the contract? Intent to extend. We often ask our clients 2 weeks before the event to get an exact ending time for our security on-site. If they wish to extend after their end time, there is an additional fee.
For more information check out their website: http://www.heaveneventcenter.com/